Major Egos go shopping in the Big Apple

Eclair said:
I'm definitely not a big fan of Cristina, but you have to be careful with what you hear about her. She has plenty of political enemies (especially in Clarin) who have connections and say nearly anything to tarnish her image - journalistic integrity isn't of the highest order here if you haven't noticed and who knows where the NYPost got their source. I would take this as pure gossip.

If it is true, it would be very hypocritical of her. I hope she will pay the import tax that everyone else is subject to! Though it is of course normal for Argentine's to load up their bags and catch up on shopping while overseas... it's much more expensive here! :)

I agree word by word with you.

Sadly, we'll never know the truth. Things have come to a point where there is so much fanaticism from both sides... The pro-K's will not believe anything because they are in denial and the anti-K's will believe that Cristina is Satan.

Sort of related, I wanna share this phrase which I read the other day :p

El kirchnerismo es una secta con el cerebro lavado. Lástima que en vez de suicidarse en masa nos van a eliminar a todos.

ghost said:

Please, could you stop that CRAP!...thanks.

Desmienten que Cristina haya comprado zapatos en Paris

El vocero presidencial, Alfredo Scoccimarro, desmintió que la presidenta Cristina Fernández de Kirchner haya adquirido calzado por un valor de 100 mil dólares en su reciente viaje a París, como informó el "diario sensacionalista estadounidense New York Post".

Has been denied that Cristina bought shoes in her recent trip to Paris

Presidential spokesman Alfredo Scoccimarro, denied that President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has acquired shoes worth $ 100.000 on his recent trip to Paris, "as reported by the U.S. sensationalist tabloid the New York Post".

Therefore, as I said all along, lies and misinformation make rational and otherwise intelligent people, silly.

Source

Have you taken a look at how she dresses? Do you think she buys cheap clothes? Imelda
Marcos did exactly the same thing. Nothing new. CK is in touch. She just has different rules for herself. Nothing new.

Lucas said:
Please, could you stop that CRAP!...thanks.

Desmienten que Cristina haya comprado zapatos en Paris

El vocero presidencial, Alfredo Scoccimarro, desmintió que la presidenta Cristina Fernández de Kirchner haya adquirido calzado por un valor de 100 mil dólares en su reciente viaje a París, como informó el "diario sensacionalista estadounidense New York Post".

Has been denied that Cristina bought shoes in her recent trip to Paris

Presidential spokesman Alfredo Scoccimarro, denied that President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has acquired shoes worth $ 100.000 on his recent trip to Paris, "as reported by the U.S. sensationalist tabloid the New York Post".

Therefore, as I said all along, lies and misinformation make rational and otherwise intelligent people, silly.

Source

Yes sir. I'll be looking forward to the "Foot Shot" photograpy coming soon.
ShoeGate follows ValiciaGate.

French jurist said:
Thanks Dennis!
Those are not Louboutin shoes (I guess they all have red outsoles --> very easy to spot).

Well, even if the story had been true, nobody criticizes the male politicians who buy expensive watches, cars, whatever.

It's nice to see women reaching more and more influential roles.

Is there a female out there that does not have at least fifty pairs of shoes? Think shoes are in their genetic coding.

French jurist said:
Thanks Dennis!

Well, even if the story had been true, nobody criticizes the male politicians who buy expensive watches, cars, whatever.
Actually the original article was criticizing many of the UN buffoons and their spending. Cristina just happened to make the A list. But you were correct in your prior post, she's a shoe-in for the next election.

Back