"Malin from Ace of Base band"

hola, queria preguntarte de donde sos, y donde viste a malin? si de verdad estas seguro que era ella. Te pregunto porque soy una fan y siempre estoy tratando de saber de ella. Bueno muchas gracias

Brigadier said:
Hi people ...

Yesterday i was walking on the city to get some air after a long day of study and amazement I suddenly stopped in front of the Sofitel hotel. At the other side of the street was the former lead singer of Ace of Base Malin Bergrenne (the blonde). It just went into the hotel and i could not cross the street to see her up close, but I'm sure it was her. Maby not many people know that seven years ago she left the group in final form by a kind of phobia that she take to the cameras, and and since never heard of it. Now is a woman of about 40 years but attractive as ever. see her again made my day :):)
I hope this new will be of interest to all fans of Ace of Base, I was not a big fan, but I liked his music.

greetings and sorry for my English .. hehe

hola
ojala que fuese LINN pero segun jonas ella se tiño de morocha..asi que no se si pudo haber sido linn,,
according to jonas ;linn has dyed her hair brunnette ...so i don´t know if it could´ve been her...

Back