Manny Pacquiao and Tango

JonFranco

Registered
Greetings--

I will be in BA from 4/21 through 5/13 and am looking forward to meeting people from this forum. Especially members who love to dance tango, since I plan on taking classes and dancing every chance I get.

Unfortunately I will miss the Pacquiao fight and was wondering if there is a place in BA that will televise it. Any sports bars in Palermo?

Jon

I am just a tango dance beginner. There are milongas all day and week long around the city, this is the world' capital of the tango!!!!!. With the time you will pick your favourite place to go. Try to enable your private messages feature going through the top of the menu of this site, and clicking under User CP or Quick Links.

Welcome to BA!!!

JonFranco said:
Greetings--

I will be in BA from 4/21 through 5/13 and am looking forward to meeting people from this forum. Especially members who love to dance tango, since I plan on taking classes and dancing every chance I get.

Unfortunately I will miss the Pacquiao fight and was wondering if there is a place in BA that will televise it. Any sports bars in Palermo?

Jon

cegray2 said:
Are you filipino/a?

Baguio City, in the northern Philippines, is home for Manny Pacquiao and his team as he trains for upcoming fights.

sp09ap-MannyDayOne01.jpg

Boy grows up impoverished in a village called 'Tango', about 6km from the beach :p

Back