March Madness Anyone?

philamote

Registered
Since I've been in BA for three weeks and am a long way from Philadelphia's bar scene, I was wondering if anyone knows of any bars here that air sports from the US. Specifically, the NCAA men's basketball tournament starts on Thursday and I have my brackets all ready to go. Even if I can't see all 63 games, I'd really be grateful if I could follow some of the crucial match-ups in the tournament.

Does anyone know of a good place to go for basketball? Failing that, any college hoops fans in this city who would like to get together?

Thanks!

Chris, whose loyalties are split between 5th-seeded Temple and 2nd-seeded Villanova

Yup Alamo will be showing the games,will be heading over to catch a few,PM me if you want to meet up.

I want to go to the Alamo, whats the address? Another bar claimed to be showing every game, but I stopped by and they were closed.

arty said:
I want to go to the Alamo, whats the address? Another bar claimed to be showing every game, but I stopped by and they were closed.

Uruguay 1175.

Here's the site:

http://www.elalamobar.com/

I'll be there Friday afternoon and who-knows-when on Saturday or Sunday. (Depends on the matchups at this point.) PM me if you want to meet there.

Best,
Chris

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
devonmiller1 Expat Life 1
S Newcomers Forum 0
P Entertainment 7
D Newcomers Forum 0
O Expat Life 1
Back