Massage Therapy In Bsas?

emma2999

Registered
I am a licensed massage therapist here in Florida who is moving to the beautiful city in August to be with my partner. Is it possible to find work with this career successfully in the city? I realize BsAs is behind in the times with the benefits of massage.. and that its probably considered sexually related work.

Wondering if maybe anyone here was an LMT or has experience on this subject, as well as any rules/regulations/laws on this. :confused: I'm having no luck searching up on it.

Gracias, chao!

Emma

Do you want to work on your own or in a spa? If it's the former, I wouldn't worry too much about regulation. Just pay your taxes.

Sexually related work? Where did you do your research? I had no idea that Buenos Aires was behind in physical therapy. LOL. My masseur from Beijing that does acupressure and acupuncture doesn't appear to be behind. There are many massage therapists in Buenos Aires that are quite advanced. I can name several that have studied in Japan and China. As far as quantity of work in Buenos Aires, just like psychologists , there can never be enough. I'm sure you'll amass clients.

Back