Meet up for coffee or drinks?

We usually meet for drinks on Friday night, 8pm onwards. There is a post every Thursday saying about the location. See you there!!!

Hey I am a 22 year old living in Las Canitas with my boyfriend. I am looking to meet some girlfriends and would love to meet up for drinks/coffee sometime!

tayfallon95 said:
Hey I am a 22 year old living in Las Canitas with my boyfriend. I am looking to meet some girlfriends and would love to meet up for drinks/coffee sometime!

Hey! I am from canitas as well! I got here a week ago. I heard about a really good place for tortas thats in canitas, I don't know the name but I can find out!

hey!

i'm also looking to meet some cool girls! i'm living in Palermo with my boyfriend and have a pretty free schedule for now. Some expats are meeting this wednesday at some bar in palermo, y'all should join!

Hi - I'm a little late to this thread, but hope there's till meet-ups going on. I'm free during day or evening - so coffees in the sun or beers in the eveing suit! Will keep an eye out here, but please also PM me if there's an invite doing the rounds. Cheers

lpbuck09 said:
A few of us are talking about getting a drink on Wednesday night around 8:30. Anyone who wants to join, send me a PM!

count me in next time! I'd love to go but am going to a jazz show that now-let me know if anyone is interested in going! ( i believe its in abasto)

Back