Meet Up For Newcomers

Bamboo

Registered
Hello,

I recently arrived to BA and would like to meet up with other women newcomers and veterans
to connect and exchange socially and professionally.

I'm thinking of a date in one or two weeks.Wednesdays and Thursdays I work late, but
any other day or time is fine. I can possibly do it on Wednesday night.

Please send me times, days, and places to meet.

Saludos,

Bamboo

Hello. I have been here a year.....don't know if qualifies as a veteran but would love to join meetup. Let me know

Thanks, Nancy

I've been here for a while too, season veteran would be an appropriate term. I would be interested in getting together too. It's always fun to meet new people. Let's pick a time and date. Coffee or a Happy hour perhaps?

I have been here 2 years 3 months, a lot of friends have come and gone, guess it's time to try again with a new crew (or some oldies that I have yet to cross paths with). Let me know when you decide on the dates. I'm not such a fan of bar meetings but hey, if that's what it is then I'll take it. Coffee or a place where we can get a group discount on pizzas+beers, or some kind of group food promo would be fun :) Nothing comes to mind though, anyone?

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to BA and do not know of many places to go or that have group discounts. No one has given me
any suggestions.
So, Monday, November 18 at 6:00 pm at Torguato & Regina on Santa Fe 772 at Retiro.

Please suggest other dates and times if you would like.

Bamboo

That sounds great. My boyfriend and I will try and make it :) Looking forward to meeting some of you!

I'm going to Uruguay this Saturday until after the long weekend :( Can we do another get-together the week of Nov 25? My boyfriend's friend's parents own Torcuato & Regina and I might be able to get a group special there....

I would love to join as well. But will drop in a little later though.

Back