Men's clothes shopping

nehalecky said:
Hello all. Looks like this thread hasn't been touched for a while, and I was interested to know if, besides Zara (who's reputation seems to be contested), there exists any other new recommendations for mens clothing? I am heading to a wedding in a few weeks back in the States, and could really use an injection of new threads. Oh, and while I am open to all ideas, I would like to mention that I am 30, have lived in the SF Bay Area, and as such tend to be attracted towards, oh, how shall I say, a more urban style in clothing.

The floor's yours.

I hit GIESSO for some after Christmas sales and was impressed with the fact that somehow I was able to actual improve on my already incredible good looks. From t-shirts to short-sleeved "sports shirts" (as my dad would call them) to love sleeved shirts for going out.

However I got a pretty good deal because I bought at the end of the SALE season and I bought two-to-three shirts of certain types and that added another level to the discount.

If you lived in the Bay Area, then you probably at least subscribe to a bit of the Metro look. (When not going weeks without a shower and toting a hemp messenger bag while tooling around town on your fixie.) So I think that you'd probably like some of what GIESSO has to offer.

PS- Zara here blows!

Napoleon said:
I was able to actual improve on my already incredible good looks. From t-shirts to short-sleeved "sports shirts" (as my dad would call them) to love sleeved shirts for going out.

Ooh "love sleeved"! That does sound saucy for a night out. Pics?

I have a great tailor on Mateu and Yrigoyen. If you bring him the fabric you like he'll make a shirt for you for 175 pesos, awesome deal.

Back