Men's hairdressers

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
So, my spanish isn't terrible, but would still prefer a barber / men's hairdresser who can speak English. The closer to Belgrano the better.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hello mate, I can recommend my barber. He's a young guy, his english is so-so but he is passionate about what he does and he's got a great eye. Complicity will make it work, I'm sure. He's on Rivadavia across from Las Violetas. I won't go to anybody else although I did see a barber in San Telmo on calle peru who had a bar set up across from his chair. If you need more info let me know.

Hi surfing - would you mind sending me on Terri's details or some info on where he/she works.

Thanks

Hi surfing - would you mind sending me on Terri's details or some info on where he/she works.

Thanks

Yes --- I will just quite this earlier post from the "expat life" forum:

post_offline.png
bradlyhale

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Veteran

[background=yellow]Terri[/background]e's e-mail is [background=yellow]Terri[/background]e.orr(AT)googlemail.com

I went to her a few months ago, and I was very happy with my cut! :)

6 on top and number 4 on the sides? = el número seis en la parte superior y el número cuatro en los lados

River will be doing much better next season = El River va a hacer mucho mejor la próxima temporada

50 pesos for that you must be joking = 50 pesos por eso? Usted está haciendo una broma

what else do you need to say to a barber?

!fácil! :D

How does one get the infamous Terri to reply to emails? Is there some type of magic, Gaelic password? I am 75% Irish, would that make a difference? ;)

Back