Mentoring Argentina Kiddo

NikBaires

Registered
Hey,

I'm volunteering mentoring a 9 year old Brit/Argie who is a great kid! Looking for activities or fun stuff to do with her. My role is being responsible but like a friend....have something that may vibe with that?

Send me a message!

Horse riding. From my experience girls in that age love horses.

How about the Museo Participativo de Ciencias? I haven't been there yet, but I've heard that it's a lot of fun and I love their motto: 'Prohibido No Tocar' :)
You can read about it here and here.

I also recommend the Museo Participativo de las Ciencias, Prohibido no tocar.

The Planeterio, the Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Malba, Mueso Xul Solar, Museo de los Titeres are good options too. Besides, a trip to Reserva Ecologica, perhaps taking a guided tour or renting a bike can be cool.

Oh, I think I want to go to a museum who's motto is Prohibido no tocar! ;)

Try to find out what she's into. I know it can be difficult at that age. But try anyway. You might be surprised and she has strong ideas already. Then try to encourage that.

The other thing I would do is try to get her to meet women in all different types of jobs. If you are not exposed to the kinds of jobs that are out there you might not know what you want to do. Some times you just default to what mommy or daddy do because you don't know what other options are out there. It could be a lot of work. But start with people that you know.

Arts & crafty type classes are always fun.

Back