Metrogas bill

nicoenarg

Registered
Anyone else's bill's late too or is it just our building that they've forgotten to send the bill to.

And if this has happened before to anyone else, what are we supposed to do?

Metrogas, oficina comercial - Bartolomé Mitre 737 8:30 to 16:30 hs.
They are actually helpful there. Don't bother calling on the phone, go in person.

Go to pagamiscuentas, register there, then you just enter your client number, (Works with all utilities, seguros, phone companies etc), and you get the latest bil to pay online!
Online banking has arrived in Argentina YEHAAAAAAAAA! :)
Works very well.....I do all my bills that way!

We've been trying for five months now to get them to send us our bill. Every month they apologize and say we will get one next month, but it never shows up. My wife has been going in person to pay it.

I'd actually forgotten about pagamiscuentas.com - I looked into it a few years ago before I had a bank account and couldn't use an international account/card, and forgot about it. Thanks!

Metrogas have major problems with their whole invoicing system.

You would never guess that they have sought protection from creditors.....

ElQueso said:
I'd actually forgotten about pagamiscuentas.com...

I realized to late to edit (not available now) the website is pagomiscuentas.com

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I'm going to check out pagomiscuentas.com

We had a Metrogas dude come over to our neighborhood wondering why we haven't received the bills yet (how the hell do we know you incompetent moron!). Anyway, apparently they forgot to send the bill to the whole neighborhood and they have no idea what happened.

Anyway, fact is that we have used the gas regardless of whether we receive the bill or not and would like to pay it without creating more problems for us. And I'm sure Metrogas could use some cash too seeing that they're bankrupt and on the verge of being nationalized.

The easiest way to deal with them is to tell them to automatically bill a credit card.

Metrogas is the one servicio you don't want cut off for non-payment. If they terminate your service, they won't restart it without checking your apartment for code compliance - which no apartment passes - and your building for gas leaks - which almost all buildings older than a few years suffer. If they find leaks, however minor, Metrogas will then turn off all service to the building until the consorcio raises the money to replace the gas distribution pipes throughout the building.

As for code compliance in your apartment, any room with a gas appliance needs permanently open vents at the ceiling and the floor within x meters of the appliance. Also no electrical devices that might ignite a gas leak are permitted in the general area of the gas appliance. So, for example, electric range hoods are illegal according to Metrogas, as are any lamps above a gas range. . . .

If you go to http://www.metrogas.com.ar/ and click in Factura online/acceda aqui a una copia you can print your lastest bill. no registration needed, just your numero de referencia. then you can print it and pay it in a rapipago.

Back