MiArgentina App

I've found it to be very effective when asked for the app to just say that it doesn't work for me. A lot of people must give this same excuse because it's a magic password to satisfy the person asking. They just let you right on by.

Uploaded: 14 May 2021....Secretaria de Inovacion Publica
Instructions (in Spanish) to validate identity in MiArgentina

Uploaded: 16 June 2021 by Jorge Leonardo Fumarola
Instructions (step-by-step with visual aids) to validate data in MiArgentina

Anyone who has succeeded in validating their identity by following the instructions on either video, please report back.

My vaccine details are tied to passport so i guess ill never be able to use the app.

My vaccine details are tied to passport so i guess ill never be able to use the app.
Perhaps the Presidencia de La Nacion -Jefatura de Gabinete de Ministros will get it together to fix the general functioning of this App sometime in the future. If so, it may also include the retrieval of the information from the CABA vaccination database on persons whose vaccine details are tied to their foreign passports.

Anyone who has succeeded in validating their identity by following the instructions on either video, please report back.
I succeeded. Took about three attempts. A couple of minutes. But it didn't do me any good accessing my vaccination credential.

The problem is for those wishing to travel internationally to places that accept Argentina's vaccines but require proof is that, according to this article presentation of the credential via the App is the way people vaccinated in Argentina provide the proof.

I succeeded. Took about three attempts. A couple of minutes. But it didn't do me any good accessing my vaccination credential.

The problem is for those wishing to travel internationally to places that accept Argentina's vaccines but require proof is that, according to this article presentation of the credential via the App is the way people vaccinated in Argentina provide the proof.

You also have your physical card no?

Official website:

I had absolutely no problem. Got the app, put in my info, got my proof of vaccination.

Back