Mike Tyson Deported At Eze

There was definitely some sketchy circumstances around his conviction. She had early accused her previous boyfriend of rape and then later recanted. Her father was a strict religious figure, and she lied the first time to appease him. This wasn't allowed in the case and some jury members later said if they knew this they wouldn't have voted guilty. His lawyer didn't usually practice criminal law too.

He was a young black man accused in Indiana. That doesn't help either.

Not saying it didn't happen or it did, obviously we have no idea, but it isn't another countries job to revisit the case and make their own judgements. They see he has the conviction and didn't allow him in...I don't think it's too scandalous.

Martha Stewart is banned from England. Being banned for a low level stock market crime seems more ridiculous to me than a violent crime conviction.

Do you suppose calling people idiots is good advice Mitch? Behind a keyboard perhaps other wise I would suggest that is very bad advice.

Do you suppose calling people idiots is good advice Mitch? Behind a keyboard perhaps other wise I would suggest that is very bad advice.

Mr. Pensador, why do you suppose I was calling you an idiot? Do you have a lot of experience with people calling you an idiot? Please explain why you think that would be "very bad advice" if a person really thought the other person was an idiot?

Mr. Pensador, why do you suppose I was calling you an idiot? Do you have a lot of experience with people calling you an idiot? Please explain why you think that would be "very bad advice" if a person really thought the other person was an idiot?

Presumably because if you dared do that to his face, he'd bash your brains in - just look at his avatar.
With the sheer force of reason of his arguments, of course. Just look at his username, and at the foregoing commentary.

Presumably because if you dared do that to his face, he'd bash your brains in - just look at his avatar.
With the sheer force of reason of his arguments, of course. Just look at his username, and at the foregoing commentary.

He said "people", he did not specifically mention himself in his warm and friendly advice. Sadly Mitchell Cohen's (me) head is too big to fit behind a 15" keyboard.

Reactions: ben

LOL bashing brians/heads in is illegal I am not that stupid. You guys are something I hope you find yourself entertaining at the very least.

Back