Milei: No Dollarization in 2024

The Scioli thing made me laugh audibly, like, him and Pato are the caste incarnate. At this point the only anti-caste party is FIT-U, the "dirty commies" as Milei calls them. Everyone else is in the Milei cabinet.

And it's not like he was some city councilor in the boonies, Scioli was literally the K candidate for President against Macri, Governor of PBA, President of the PJ, Nestor's VP... I know those of us on the left have always said that the Ks/Peronists/Milei/Macri are all the same, but I didn't expect Milei to be the one to prove it.
Must add his first political position with President Menem who appointed him as Ministro de Deportes, which proves he's multiphacetic.

The Scioli thing made me laugh audibly, like, him and Pato are the caste incarnate. At this point the only anti-caste party is FIT-U, the "dirty commies" as Milei calls them. Everyone else is in the Milei cabinet.

And it's not like he was some city councilor in the boonies, Scioli was literally the K candidate for President against Macri, Governor of PBA, President of the PJ, Nestor's VP... I know those of us on the left have always said that the Ks/Peronists/Milei/Macri are all the same, but I didn't expect Milei to be the one to prove it.
I don't know, somehow the country needs governability, and our boychik president's journeys of self-discovery with his wife aren't going to provide that. Maybe this will turn out to be a unification government, despite the nutcase urgings to take a chainsaw to everything in sight. A roadmap would be a wonderful thing, of course.

hes given you as clear a roadmap as he could as to his objectives. you just happen to not like the objectives.

i don't know of any president in any country who ever outlines clear details of their political objectives. those get worked out as bills get passed

hes given you as clear a roadmap as he could as to his objectives. you just happen to not like the objectives.

i don't know of any president in any country who ever outlines clear details of their political objectives. those get worked out as bills get passed
You're trolling me, aren't you, @sts7049 ?

When even his own ministers don't know from one day to the next what their government will do, you claim to divine a roadmap? 🤪 Try this, for example:

"Having secured political support at the committee-level, after some concessions, legislative trickery occurred and allied deputies found that the terms they had agreed upon previously had suddenly been changed, apparently in a secret meeting held outside Congress that included Sturzenegger’s presence.

Forced to remove the whole fiscal chapter from the bill, which is the core of the project from a macroeconomic standpoint, the government put itself once again in crisis mode. Milei, who felt triumphant after having secured the support of Elon Musk in Davos, had pulled the rug out from under his negotiators’ feet."

You don't like that? Here's some more:

"If not quite snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory, the government must be considered the chief architect of the self-destruction of this always megalomaniac bill without monopolizing the blame".

and this, of course, the dollarization crap:

So, is it? Isn't it? But calling governors "traitors", even those of Mendoza and Cordoba who could be sympathetic to his aims, will solve everything, of course:

except bad drafting on the part of the "government" decimated the package anyway. Not that Milei or anyone else in power would acknowledge that, instead we have our toddler president asking to have his mobile phone taken away:

Come on, @sts7049, you can do better than that I think. It has nothing to do with what I want, as I said in my post, Argentina need governability, even if I don't share the values and beliefs of this nutcase. It would be quite amazing if a government of national unity (Scioli-Macri-Milei) emerged out of this chaos, and possibly not bad for Argentina, despite your sacred cow Milei.

Back