Milei Won. He is the new President of Argentina.

I think Milei's presidency will be a disaster (I didn't want either to be president) so my only hope is that I am incredibly wrong. I want Argentina to succeed, I want people to stop talking about Ezeiza being the answer, I want kids to plan their future living here. While I don't think this will be the case, I await the first reforms, and as much as I dislike him/his agenda, I do think some things need to change, such as the cepo/black market for dollars, etc. which just hurt the country's ability to collect taxes to pay for services we all need and use.

I think Milei's presidency will be a disaster (I didn't want either to be president) so my only hope is that I am incredibly wrong. I want Argentina to succeed, I want people to stop talking about Ezeiza being the answer, I want kids to plan their future living here. While I don't think this will be the case, I await the first reforms, and as much as I dislike him/his agenda, I do think some things need to change, such as the cepo/black market for dollars, etc. which just hurt the country's ability to collect taxes to pay for services we all need and use.

Milei could be a disaster. Massa proved he was a disaster. Only time will tell.

Either way, it will probably be a rocky 4 years with protests, road blocks, etc from the Peronista machine.

Milei could be a disaster. Massa proved he was a disaster. Only time will tell.

Either way, it will probably be a rocky 4 years with protests, road blocks, etc from the Peronista machine.
Can you imagine a populist president being constantly attacked by the Leftists? Oh, wait........

Back