Minecraft Java and Bedrock: paying with Argentinian card

Tilda

Registered
I’m trying to buy Minecraft for my kid on a PC. The Java and Bedrock for PC version. I’m using an Argentinian card but we are rejected all the time. Does anyone know what’s going on and how I can manage to do this. I have my account set for Argentina, I think.

I have tried to buy it through the Microsoft store and through the Minecraft launcher. None works.

I would be very grateful for your input.

Is your Microsoft Account from the US/EU/another country? If so, create a new MS account specifically for Argentina and then add the card this way, it's likely being done to prevent foreigners from taking advantage of cheaper prices here.

Thanks, it was created in Argentina, but then it was used in Sweden and now we are in Argentina again. It possible that the account has been flagged. We don’t get a proper error message. Just that something went wrong and to try again later.

Thanks, it was created in Argentina, but then it was used in Sweden and now we are in Argentina again. It possible that the account has been flagged. We don’t get a proper error message. Just that something went wrong and to try again later.
I think that might be it. Give creating a new one a shot and see if that works, if not let us know and I might be able to offer some other troubleshooting tips if you need them

Back