Monday 26th April Drinks Night in San Telmo

HowardinBA said:
come on you lot..get your lazy asses of the couch and come and join us,,,you know it makes sense....saludos Howard

Damn it. I'm in Rosario tonight.

Funny, loads of people ask about someone organising a drinks meet up - And when we do, we don't get many takers - Maybe it's a slow week :) - But we may be small, but we know how to party ;)....

Liam3494 said:
Funny, loads of people ask about someone organising a drinks meet up - And when we do, we don't get many takers - Maybe it's a slow week :) - But we may be small, but we know how to party ;)....
too right.what time will the strippers be on......cue lots of newcomers..;)

Well, as long as it's not us as the star attractions H - There may be some takers...... :D

Thanks for organizing this Liam......was good to meet some new people!

Thanks o all that came along, really enjoyed the evening, and the cabaret turn was "interesting" if a tad obnoxious ;)....

And we all went to San Telmo, and lived !!!!

Hey Folks, sorry not to have made it. Ben's appendicitis kept us in the hospital all night, but we'd be up for joining another (healthier) time.

hiya, would have loved to come out last night, but unfortunately my husband was a little poorly, because we spent most of sunday in the very same place....and he had to fly home this morning so I would have felt a little mean to go out without him! I am back off home to London tomorrow, it has been great to meet eveyone, and I hope to see you next year or whenever, or more likely in Whenever, buen suerte, Liz

lizjg said:
hiya, would have loved to come out last night, but unfortunately my husband was a little poorly, because we spent most of sunday in the very same place....and he had to fly home this morning so I would have felt a little mean to go out without him! I am back off home to London tomorrow, it has been great to meet eveyone, and I hope to see you next year or whenever, or more likely in Whenever, buen suerte, Liz
hay Liz,the very best of luck to you and your family,hasta la proxima,besos Howard:)

Back