Monday, November 22nd is a holiday!

Thanks for reminding me. I might have to take some yanquis around town that day.

Viva La Siesta!!

Lee said:
I didn't now either and I am surprised that Steve didn't since he appears to live online.

Would it surprise you to know that this afternoon, between posts and after returning from a shopping trip to Bahia Blanca, I planted three orange and two olive trees, watered all 30 newly planted trees (one bucket each), gave one of my dogs a bath, and chatted on line with a hottie in Brazil. I also prepared and ate my steamed veggie and rice w/hot & sweet chili sauce dinner.

Dudester was right. I'm a (happy) little multi-tasker...and just as happy to help others here...or give them a cyber-spanking when they deserve it.:p

steveinbsas said:
Would it surprise you to know that this afternoon, between posts and after returning from a shopping trip to Bahia Blanca, I planted three orange and two olive trees, watered all 30 newly planted trees (one bucket each), gave one of my dogs a bath, and chatted on line with a hottie in Brazil. I also prepared and ate my steamed veggie and rice w/hot & sweet chili sauce dinner.

Busy, busy, busy!!!!
But it sounds like you might have at least one dirty dog. :D

cruizes said:
Busy, busy, busy!!!!
But it sounds like you might have at least one dirty dog. :D

Two still dirty...and one of them is pregnant.:eek:

Getting dirtier every day with the dirt and pollution but loving it!

Attachments

• Cool Shitz!.jpg
    Cool Shitz!.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
Back