Monday to Thursday: What to do?

arg_writer

Registered
Hi All!

I just finished writing an article on things to do Fri, Sat, and Sun in BA which pretty much covered the plazas, museums, and some tours. Now, I'm writing an article on things to do Monday through Thursday in/around Buenos Aires. I've got:

- Anuva Wine tasting
- San Telmo Art Walk
- Bike Tour
- Food Tour
- Bomba del Tiempo
- Tango Show
- Spanglish event

Any other (non-eating) activities during the week, day or night, that I should include? Classes? Shows? Places?

Thanks!

There's loads of wine-tasting events during the week. I guess you could also include some simpler stuff like a trip to tortoni or Las violetas. If you did Las violetas, you could combine it with a trip on the old, A-line subte. The Madres de Plaza de Mayo march on Thursdays.

Museo de Arte Decorativo!

Interesting place because it kept intact some parts like it was 120 years ago (like the library on the left when entering, furthermore there's a little Manet and a Corot as well in this room? Didn't check). Then you have El Griego. Underground you have exhibitions: I saw the one about glasses with Lalique and such (wanted to do a joke with a glass tied to a tiny nylon fisher string), but there are also about Scandinavian porcelains from the 1950s and such (variety).

Nice "Palacio", intact in some parts inside like the Château de Cheverny in France (kept original interiors).

Ashley said:
I guess you could also include some simpler stuff like a trip to tortoni or Las violetas. If you did Las violetas, you could combine it with a trip on the old, A-line subte. The Madres de Plaza de Mayo march on Thursdays.

Great suggestions! Thanks so much!

Thanks for that! I actually included the Museo de artes Decrativos in my weekend itinerary. It is beautiful, I agree!

Back