Moreno?

Gringoboy

Registered
Is this bloke popular or what?
He's just been slammed with an abuse of authority case and we now learn that he's upset a large number of his colleagues in 'the party'.
Should he go?
More to the point, will he go?
My view is that he is a pillar of the K model and a key member of the gang of 5, 6 or maybe 7.
I also feel that the ship is fast running out of steam, has hit a few shoals and they can't plug those holes quick enough.
Even if he offered to resign, I can't see the 'dear leader' accepting that. She'd chain him to his desk.

This isn't his first incarnation in Arg politics...he is a master operator, he was with Menem before and will re-appear somewhere in future. Sadly. He's a hired gun, hard man to rent when you need someone to enforce some pretty unpopular policies.

You don't resign here, nor do you get kicked out -- you get put in the freezer -- remember what happened with Cobos? Went against Cris, but rather than asking him to step down she put him out in the cold, supposedly did not answer any calls nor take any meetings with him for the rest of his term. Almost 3 years he was the VP without being the VP -- he hung on though because he gained a lot of popularity that way. Moreno is a jerk, he's not going to be winning any friend soon, but he's even more bull-headed than Cobos so he also won't be leaving office anytime soon. Besides, he has way too much insider information on Cris' mental health.

Is this bloke popular or what?
He's just been slammed with an abuse of authority case and we now learn that he's upset a large number of his colleagues in 'the party'.
Should he go?
More to the point, will he go?
My view is that he is a pillar of the K model and a key member of the gang of 5, 6 or maybe 7.
I also feel that the ship is fast running out of steam, has hit a few shoals and they can't plug those holes quick enough.
Even if he offered to resign, I can't see the 'dear leader' accepting that. She'd chain him to his desk.

He's pretty popular on my black list... <_<

You don't resign here, nor do you get kicked out -- you get put in the freezer -- remember what happened with Cobos? Went against Cris, but rather than asking him to step down she put him out in the cold, supposedly did not answer any calls nor take any meetings with him for the rest of his term. Almost 3 years he was the VP without being the VP -- he hung on though because he gained a lot of popularity that way. Moreno is a jerk, he's not going to be winning any friend soon, but he's even more bull-headed than Cobos so he also won't be leaving office anytime soon. Besides, he has way too much insider information on Cris' mental health.
Anyone who has ever had any doubt as to the state of Xtinas mental health needs only to read the letter she sent to the pope for popes day and Hillary Clintons request to embassy [as leaked by wicki leaks] as to wheather Crisie is maintaining her mental meds.

Moreno won't leave, being able to play economic "Got Your Nose" with a country and have a huge portion of it believe you is a Hell of a power trip. Besides, every good Kirchnerite faces a judge now and then.

Sometimes I feel bad for them on the inside. The closest they get to leaving is the Freudian Slip styles of Lorenzino: "Me quiero ir", and everyone thought he was talking about the interview...

I'd love to know the info he has on the big wigs of the current lot of peronists in power.

CFK's re-election campaign financing:

http://www.perfil.com/economia/En-nombre-de-Moreno-piden-aportes-de-campaa-para-autorizar-importaciones-20130922-0038.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.perfil.com/economia/En-nombre-de-Moreno-piden-aportes-de-campaa-para-autorizar-importaciones-20130922-0038.html&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8

Politician completely devoted to cristina...he'll go outside in pink panties and high heels if she tells him to. No tact, diplomacy, consensus-forging or negotiation skills whatsoever. Perfectly suited for argentina's current confrontational-style government.

Back