Most annoying thing I have EVER seen.

Whoa whoa whoa. Wait just a minute. There was a douchebag? At the ALAMO!!? During HOCKEY playoffs? I find that hard to believe.

i wouldnt even bother about that....last time my husband saw a cockroach roaming the entrance of the bathroom and kitchen.

now that is disgusting. i would worry about that than some dumbass with 3 laptops.

i have never ever gone back there again after my husband told me that story. i don't wanna eat nachos with cockroaches....disgusting.

arty said:
Trust me, I will not ever got back the Alamo, thanks.
The nerve of that man; he should have obviously loaned you one of his Macs so you could learn proper usage of grammar.

Lee said:
A little cheese sauce and they might actually improve the nachos! :rolleyes:

No no no cucarachas are a sweet dish, they should be eaten covered in chocolate, Mmmmm

Macs however should be eaten with fries

TheJag said:
The nerve of that man; he should have obviously loaned you one of his Macs so you could learn proper usage of grammar.

Whoops, I made a typo, thank you for being far superior.

Now, lets work on your reading comprehension. I never said they were macs, I said they were "not like small macbooks".

arty said:
Whoops, I made a typo, thank you for being far superior.

Now, lets work on your reading comprehension. I never said they were macs, I said they were "not like small macbooks".

I am just waiting for you to get a hangnail so you can complain about that. Maybe then you can top yourself for "The Most Petty Thread" award.

You come to an Spanish speaking country and expect everyone to speak english?

TheJag said:
I am just waiting for you to get a hangnail so you can complain about that. Maybe then you can top yourself for "The Most Petty Thread" award.

There are way more petty threads than mine. I went to an expat bar and saw some retard in action and I posted about it.

You picked out a typo and then I called you out for your lack of reading comprehension.

Sorry, I was unaware that only portenos are allowed to complain.

Back