Moving and Selling Stuff

BKK to BA

Registered
I've decided to leave Argentina after 6 months here and am selling some stuff.

Mountain bike 18 speed bought brand for 350 usd new,used 2 months,perfect condition 175 usd.

George Foreman grill 4 mos old 100 usd

DeLonghi coffee maker used 2 times 70 usd

Black and Decker blender 70 usd

HP printer/scanner 6 mos old 75 usd

ViewSonic VG 2230 computer monitor w/ adjustable height/swivel 150 usd

computer chair 4mos old 75 usd

very powerful floor fan 50 usd

Everything works and looks perfect.Some items like the kitchen and comp stuff will be available in mid august,the rest is available now.

Can you send me info on the blender & the coffee maker? I could be tempted. I'll send my email addy via PM.

Oh no - I'm sorry to hear this :( Where are you off to next? When are you leaving?

citygirl said:
Oh no - I'm sorry to hear this :( Where are you off to next? When are you leaving?

Back to Thailand for a couple weeks/months where things make more sense to me...lol,and then to the Philippines to see if I like it there...

We need to meet up again b4 I leave,u still have my #?

so sorry to see you go BKK... but thailand is calling you back...... and maybe the philippines will be good to you!!! well good luck on your travels!!!!! cheers...

Let me know which foreman grill model you're talking about, via pm. I've been wanting to get one of those.

AlexfromLA said:
Let me know which foreman grill model you're talking about, via pm. I've been wanting to get one of those.

GR20BWC is the model # on the bottom
It easily grills 2 medium size steaks at the same time,and has a built -in bread warmer on top....of all the stuff im selling this is the item I REALLY want to take back to Asia,I use this everyday!

Hi, What type of mountain bike is it? Can you tell me how much it weighs and what size frame is it? Do you have a photo that you could email me? Thanks.

nlaruccia said:
Hi, What type of mountain bike is it? Can you tell me how much it weighs and what size frame is it? Do you have a photo that you could email me? Thanks.

Its a Vairo,black frame,black rims,adjustable front suspension.I replaced the stock saddle w/ a more comfortable one.Also has a bottle cage.Never been dropped or scratched.Still has reciept and free maintenence and service from dealer.Basically its brand new.

IDK how much it weighs or frame size,but i am 5'7" and ride w/ the seat clsoe to its lowest height,if that helps at all.

If youre interested in seeing it let me know,its available now.

GR20BWC is the model # on the bottom
It easily grills 2 medium size steaks at the same time,and has a built -in bread warmer on top....of all the stuff im selling this is the item I REALLY want to take back to Asia,I use this everyday!

Thinly veiled 'It's in a right old state'.

Back