Moving back to US

S48

Registered
I am interested in comments, suggestions about reputable, professional BA moving companies. I will be moving back to the States in the next few months and would appreciate any info. available, especially quotes and experiences.
Thanks, Nora

Some years ago I used Lift Van International to send a container of antique furniture to Austin, Texas. Everything arrived in good shape and nothing was missing.

S48-

What are you selling?

PM me with photos first. Thanks.

Reactions: S48
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Could you let me know if they packed the furniture, if a whole container was used and, if you dont mind, about how much it was?
Thanks so much.
Nora

SaraSara said:
Some years ago I used Lift Van International to send a container of antique furniture to Austin, Texas. Everything arrived in good shape and nothing was missing.

Napoleon: Thanks for your interest. As soon as I have photos ready, I will send them to you.

Napoleon said:
S48-

What are you selling?

PM me with photos first. Thanks.

S48 said:
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Could you let me know if they packed the furniture, if a whole container was used and, if you dont mind, about how much it was?
Thanks so much.
Nora

Please check your PM box.

Sara

Hi, I haven´t met you personally (only here) but I still feel sad that you are leaving! I have not used these people but I have heard VERY GOOD reports on Argenprop from people who have and, in fact, have been in their office to talk with them and liked them (as if that has anything to do with it;)). I think you can find them at www.argenprop.com.

Also I am a newcomerand had to leave my 110-powered stuff behind. I am looking for a printer and a food processor (small is just fine) if you have anything like that, I would like to know also. Well, small appliances in general for this power.

Back