Moving Sale! Bicycle, TV, PS3, Furniture, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam3g

Registered
Hi Everyone,

We are moving in a month and I want to sell everything. I haven’t taken inventory of it all but the most important items are the following:

Dahon D3 Curve folding bicycle – I bought this last year in the US and it is in really good condition. 3 speed internal gears and will fit in a Coto shopping cart. I’m including a MasterLock street cuffs and the helmet. This is honestly the best bike to have for an apartment dweller. U$640 or ARG3800

PS3 (Playstation 3) – Perfect to watch DVDs, Blueray, Hulu, and Netflix, and play your favorite games! Comes with 500w power convertor, (I paid over 200 pesos alone for that) FIFA 2010, and 2 controllers. 60gb hard drive. Since I had been traveling so long this went unused for the majority of its life. U$250 or ARG1500.

Samsung 19” TV/Monitor – This HD has DVI, VGA, Audio, and other inputs. It functions as a monitor as well and I will even throw in a very nice HDMI to DVI cable. Since it’s from the USA, regular cable here shows up in B&W so you’ll need to have Digital Cable, Satellite to watch TV on it. (Works great with anything else). U$100 or ARG600 pesos

Sony SRS D2 11 speakers - We bought these here in Argentina last year and they have great sound. U$100 or ARG600

Table and Chairs – Table $780 pesos or U$130 – Red Chairs - ARG50 each – White Chairs - ARG70 each (chairs need repainting). Available for pick up the last week of April

Hammocks (2) – we bought these on a trip to Colombia last year. VERY comfortable and well made. ARG25 each

Painting Easel (atril) - wooden and in good shape U$10 or ARG 60

Frisbee - Discraft ultra-star 175g (regulation) made in USA ARG60

Books in English:
"Death of a Revolutionary: Che Guevara's Last Mission" by Richard L Harris (ARG15)
"The Sea Wolf" by Jack London (ARG10)
"Candide" by Voltaire (ARG15)
US Army Field Manual FM 4-52 First Aid [200 pages of life saving information!] (ARG20)

Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/117997833442506999916/MovingSale

We live on the Belgrano/Palermo border - La Pampa y Av. Libertador

Link to the photos should be working now - sorry about that!

Put me down for the hammocks. DO you have any books in english you are looking to sell?

Everything is on a first come, first serve basis!

Books:
"Death of a Revolutionary: Che Guevara's Last Mission" by Richard L Harris (ARG15)
"The Sea Wolf" by Jack London (ARG10)
"Candide" by Voltaire (ARG15)
US Army Field Manual FM 4-52 First Aid [200 pages of life saving information!] (ARG20)

Sorry to make you repost the books, I didnt read them the first time around. I would take some of the books also. When can we come by to pick them up? PM me with details

MattBuddah said:
Sorry to make you repost the books, I didnt read them the first time around. I would take some of the books also. When can we come by to pick them up? PM me with details

Actually I just added the books after you asked - :D

Hi dude, interesting things. Although I have an inquietude: the prices are in dollars or euro? I see you multiply by 6. It´s just a commentary.

Hi,

Could you reserve the white non-plegable chair for me? PM me and we can make arrangements for a deposit if you'd like.

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back