Moving sale - electronics, books and backpacks

I am interested in the camping items, and the tent, and the backpack...I can't figure out how to send a PM. How can I send one (yes, I am sure that I'm gonna feel dumb after someone shows me how obvious it is)?

lajeclay said:
I am interested in the camping items, and the tent, and the backpack...I can't figure out how to send a PM. How can I send one (yes, I am sure that I'm gonna feel dumb after someone shows me how obvious it is)?

Perhaps you can't send one yet, because you just signed up. (Don't feel dumb.)

If it's possible for you to send a message, the left click on "GreenLeaf". A list of options will drop down. Click on the "send a private message to GreenLeaf" option. If it isn't the second option, then you probably can't send messages quite yet.

You can THANK people though for helping you. You do that by going to the bottom right of a post that you like and/or was helpful and click on "THANKS!"

I think the camping gear is sold sorry Natalie - someone coming to collect later today.

nataliewardo said:
Thanks very much for the tent info. Would you take 250 for the lot?

A quick update:

I'm afraid for all those asking the printer is gone, as are the backpacks and wireless keyboard. I have someone coming to take a look at the camping gear, and the Wii today and I think the English books are also sold but I'll update again later.

Thanks for all your interest!

Back