Moving Sale: general stuff

garygrunson

Registered
Hi,

Continuation of my pre-moving sale. I will try and keep these to a minimum of postings. But I have few things left and almost ready to go.

Photos are here or

https://picasaweb.google.com/101976...authkey=Gv1sRgCJGb1b-ZsauG3gE&feat=directlink

Computer Desk: Computer desk with drawer for the keyboard, also holes for cables. Really stable, sturdy and heavy. Made of solid composite dark wood. 75 cm alto x 45 cm ancho x 120 cm, only 750 pesos.

TV Table / Side Table: side table with two drawers and one shelf. I use it for my TV. Same style as the computer desk, stable, sturdy and heavy, make of solid composite dark wood. 30 cm ancho x 100 cm x 80 cm alto. only 750 pesos SOLD

Dinning Room Table: Table with extendable sides that fold down. when folded down 93 cm square and 73 cm high, when the sides are up it is 93 cm x 143 cm. The table was bought in the USA and is also heavy, extremely sturdy, made of dark wood. You have see it in person to see all the detail. 750 pesos SOLD

Wool Rug: Oriental style wool rug. Bought in Kalpakian about a year ago. in excellent condition. 160 cm x 230 cm. only 850 pesos

DVD player: Philips DVD player in excellent condition with remote and cables, less than a year old. SOLD

Iron and Board: Philips GC1701 steam iron, with an ironing board. I don't iron, so this is like new. SOLD

Queen Mattress with Box Springs: Sealy Top Life queen size (approx 195 cm x 155 cm) mattress with 2 Sealy box springs. Really soft and I love it. Bought in Falabella 18 months ago. Excellent condition. Available the first week in May. I will throw in a set of 100% cotton white sheets (bought at Macys) 1500 pesos or best offer. SOLD

Lowel V-Light 500 Watt Kit, light stand, White Reflective Umbrella, like new for video or photo. Bought in the US, from B and H Photo. Never really used, comes with bulb. 800 pesos or best offer. SOLD

Epson Stylus Office TX300F Multifuncion Printer : printer, fax, scanner, copier, with auto feeder for scanning or copying. See specs: http://global.latin.epson.com/Catalog/Epson-Stylus-Office-TX300F USB cable, and inks included. About 18 months old works great. 250 pesos SOLD

Philips Vacuum Cleaner FC8344 : Vacuum with hose and attachment for rug/floor, uses bags.
see specs: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=FC8344/02&slg=es&scy=AR About 18 months old works great. 250 pesos SOLD

Contact me if you want to see anything, the furniture is dark and does not photograph very well, so come see it or if you have any questions or best offers will be considered.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Gary

Could you tell me what color is the desk?, I can't tell by the photos.

Do you have any camping equipment or cookware such as pots and pans? Also looking for a quality water bottle such as a nalgene.

no camping equipment or a water bottle, and my cookware is going to friends. I will look around for more

Back