Moving Sale iPads, iPhones, Kindles, Apple TVs

carne_diem

Registered
I have all of the following for sale and must get rid of asap!

Prices are in USD and negotiable within reason

iPhone 4 32gb,Black, USD $800, Unlocked, New (barely used), box, cable, etc.

iPhone 3GS 32gb, Black , USD $400, Used, with cable

iPad 2 16gb,WiFi, includes leather case, White, USD $800, New, with box, cable, etc

iPad 2 16gb, WiFi Black USD $800 New in sealed box

Amazon Kindle 3 (latest model) includes leather case Grey USD $275 New, with box, cable, etc

Amazon Kindle 3 (latest model) includes leather case Grey USD $275 New in sealed box with, cable, etc

Cisco RV042 4-port VPN router dual WAN Grey USD $100 Used

Nokia X2 Mobile Phone Black USD $150 New, with cable, etc

Apple TV 2 Black USD $125

You can email me for more info. [email protected]

LEAVE SATURDAY SO MUST SELL ASAP!!

Many things don't compute in your ad, sorry :
- 1st message ever
- "moving sale" with like 4 tablets, 3 smartphones, etc.
- "Leaving saturday" + "Negotiable prices"

--> My opinion : it's ok if you make a business out of that, but at least don't come on this forum to post your first ever message telling you suddenly need to leave soon.

(Too bad, I want an iPhone 4, is it still for sale?!) :)

Reactions: ben
FJ!! I appreciate your watchful eye, and in any other circumstance I'd be the first to agree with you!

Not that it's really necessary but let me attempt to add some reassurance. I've been an inactive member on this forum for over a year now just before I moved to BA. I've found Ryan (the great CA hairdresser) and PetsVentura to help me get my dog back (I even remember you adding your legal 2¢ to one thread about them) and a couple of other great connections I've just never registered or posted..

As far as all the stuff I'm selling I've been trying to come down since May but work and the volcano has prevented it but now I'm here and hoped to sell this stuff so I wasn't trekking it around with me! Hence the "leaving saturday" and "negotiable prices".

It's all legit! I promise! Thanks for your opinion and rest assured this is only me trying to lighten my bags and sell some stuff I've had laying around

And if you are interested in the iPhone 4 email or pm me

Back