Moving Sale - Picture link

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpanyc

Registered
I will be moving from Buenos Aires in May and will be selling most of my furnishings and household items. Many can be found in the Flickr, (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76283652@N04/) which also contains photos of my office. Office furniture and equipment will also be for sale is the office is not subleased. Prices will be given at request. Not included in photos are:

2 - Refrigerators
1 - Washing Machine
1 - Microwave
- Kitchen Appliances
- Misc. Art work
3 - Laptops
2 - Multi-purpose (HP) printers
4 - Mid-century Scandinavian chairs

Thanks for your interest.

Mary

Hi Mary -- just tried sending you a private message and says you've turned off this feature -- is the kitchen table/desk still available? My husband saw the pic and wants to know the dimensions. We're heading out of town this weekend but if it's available and you're willing to hold onto it for a few days for us that would be great. thanks

I would like to know the dimensions and asking price for the sofa, and any other info about it.

mpanyc said:
I will be moving from Buenos Aires in May and will be selling most of my furnishings and household items. Many can be found in the Flickr, (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76283652@N04/) which also contains photos of my office. Office furniture and equipment will also be for sale is the office is not subleased. Prices will be given at request. Not included in photos are:

2 - Refrigerators
1 - Washing Machine
1 - Microwave
- Kitchen Appliances
- Misc. Art work
3 - Laptops
2 - Multi-purpose (HP) printers
4 - Mid-century Scandinavian chairs

Thanks for your interest.

Mary

How much do you want for the sofa? Length?

Hola!
How much for the Mid-century love seat and what are the dimensions?
Gracias!
Kate

Hi. I am interested in the roosters. the desk and/or the bookshelf, and maybe other pieces. It would be really helpful if you could put the prices on the photos, and/or provide an email address for contact. Also a barrio for pickup.
Thanks,
La Fleur ([email protected])

I'm interested in info on the rugs: dimensions, history, prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back