Moving sale.

mini

Registered
OK. Everyone, I think everything is pretty much gone now! The lava lamps will come back with me & I'll drink martinis 7 at a time!! :p xoxo.

After 3 years we are moving on. Bittersweet. But that's life. So, of course, I have some things to sell if anyone is interested.

Everything is available immediately. I'm having problems loading pictures. Email me & I will send pictures: mia@ blue-ellipse .com

What's left?

Lava lamps! Groovy baby! AR$100 each.
One blue/white & one pink/purple

Philips Electric Kettle: HD4678: AR$120

Curtains, 2 pairs, light beige: AR$300 each
If anyone would be interested, I will give exact measurement but they were made for double sliding doors.

Ikea martini glasses: 7, or 6 plus one extra ;): AR$60

Microwave oven. AR$150 SOLD
Braun filter coffee maker, KF32: AR$100 SOLD
Coventry Fan: AR$50 Reserved
Small bistro table: AR$200, Mostly white w/black/grey marble top with black cast iron pedestal base.Reserved
Ikea wine glasses: 7, or 6 plus one extra :): AR$60 SOLD
Wine colored carpet 190x210: AR$300 SOLD
Belkin multi USB adapter: AR$60 reserved
Philips USB speakers, pair: AR$60 reserved
Indesit washer dryer WIDL86: AR$1800 <----- New price! Or make me a reasonable offer2 years old. Like new.
Free standing AC: AR$1000 SOLD
With remote control. Has a dent from when it was shipped but in perfect working condition.
Ikea 3 drawer "Erik" filing cabinet with key: AR$300 SOLD
New in box, assembly required.
Billy bookcases, 180cm, AR$200[/B] each I have 4
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/13690607/
I've had lots of interest in the bookshelves. So I've added them.
Standing lamps, 3: AR$150 each
Electrolux Lite 1600w bagless vacuum cleaner AR$200

Hi,
I am really interested in the Philips Electric Kettle. Can you send me a picture please =)

I'm interested in the vacuum cleaner.

Do you have a fridge? If yes, if be interested in that.

Do you have any photos of the items? I'm interested in the standing lamp and airconditioner but would like to see photos. Thanks.

Hello Mini,

I am interested in the wine glasses .Any chance of a photo or the name toi have a look at them in the catalogue? Thanks.

TrevorCito said:
I'm interested in the vacuum cleaner.

Do you have a fridge? If yes, if be interested in that.

Yes on the vacuum. No on the fridge. My husband is in love with it so we are bringing it home. Well, it is Brazilian. What did I expect?! :p

I'll PM my phone #.

nlaruccia said:
Do you have any photos of the items? I'm interested in the standing lamp and airconditioner but would like to see photos. Thanks.

Yes. Send me an email & I'll send you the photos.

Aleina Dee said:
Hello Mini,

I am interested in the wine glasses .Any chance of a photo or the name toi have a look at them in the catalogue? Thanks.

I don't know what they were in the catalog. They are the big red wine glasses. Send me an email & I'll send you a picture.

Mini

Am interested in receiving pics of what you have on sale.
I´ll send you my email by PM ...

best,
B.

Interested in the USB speakers and filter coffee maker!

*EDIT: whew, no-one has shotgunned them yet. Pictures would be nice, if possible - will PM you my email address. Only concern is the size of the coffee maker as I'm heading home myself in not too long and might not be able to take it with me. But unless the speakers are gigantic, definitely want them!

I call dibs on the fan, where are you located? fan model?

Back