Moving Sale

S48

Registered
Hi! Here's the most recent list of the items for Sale. All prices in Pesos. Let me know if you would like to see a photo of any item and I'll gladly send it to you. Thanks, Nora
Electronics
1. TV JVC musee, 29” (less than one year of use)-$1300
2. Refrigerator Samsung-no frost, (less than one year of use)-$1600
3. Vacuum Cleaner Electrolux Ingenio (1600 W)w/free replacement bags-$350
4. SONY Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering Machine-$90

Furniture
1. Desk –Maple, Solid Wood. Bought at Crate and Barrel in US. Has one deep drawer. Excellent condition.$1000.
2. Ligne Roset Wall Unit. 5 Shelves, 3 deep drawers. Functional and Decorative.
2. Red Metal Folding Chairs (2)-$70 each
3. Lamp-Contemporary, Wood base, brushed nickel pole, beige round shade, wood pull-$85
4. Matresses-Twin size (2) three days of use. $320 for both

Kitchen
1. Blender Proctor Silex- 6 speed, $55
2. Knife set with Wood block knife stand-$75
3. Cutting boards-1. Large,Wood, from Crate and Barrel (US)) $20, 2. Small Wood (perfect as a bread board)-$10
4. Thermal Pitcher-$50

Office
Reams of Xerox and HP Paper (laser quality, 500 sheets-4 available)-$25 pesos each
Legal Pads-yellow, 80 pages,Staples brand-$5 pesos each (7 available)

Other
Blankets (fleece, doble plaza) (2 available) $30 each
Lightbulbs-Leelite long life (3)-$5 each
Bath Set (white ceramic soap dish, toothbrush holder, hand cream dispenser, vase)-$15
Mattress Cover, Full Size, washable, zippered top. Excellent condition-$ 35
Duvet Cover (light green w/white border)w/4 matching pillow cases-$60

Hi, I would like to buy the telephone, blender, cutting boards, mattress cover, and blankets. When and where are the items available for pick up?

Hi Nora!

I'm interested in seeing a photo of the duvet cover & pillow cases. Could you also send me their dimensions?

Thanks, and good luck with your move!

Liz

I emailed you earlier about the fride, if you can send me a private msg with a picture and measures I might buy it =)

Could you please send me photos and dimensions of the desk (approximate dimensions fine)

Thanks!

Back