Moving Soon To Palermo

Jeez, Matt - why so angry?

Why do you assume I was angry while writing that?
My mood while writing that QUESTION was intrigued:

I mean couples in love usually elope anf only then get married for societal pressures ans to have children within an institutional context od their making.

With both elements missing I honestly fail to see the point.

Taxes?

husband?
with all due respect, I just can't wrap my head around that.
Why not boyfriend, partner, love of your life?

I don't want to talk poitics, but it looks to me that you are.
are you having kids? is one of the husbands the mother?
then WHY? from a non political, just human point of view, why call it husband and husband when the term was/is meant for the two complementary humans that can potentially make a family?

are you planning on adopting or purchasing an egg? if not, then why not call it a corporation?
Is this whole thing just a tax issue?

there are so many heterosexual couples who are either childless or simply not married, but you guys need to declare "husband and husband" Why?
Is there any reason other to tick real biological families off?

I never delved into this, but it really does look like you're boasting defiance with revenge in mind, or at heart.

Do you even consider the unintended potential future consequences for all the other 95% of homosexuals who don't want to put themselves into that defiant position? or just don't care?

In any case, yes, Palermo would be right for you guys.
What the fuk, ?
Nancy

Im sorry if I offended anyone. I never understood why people in general got married in the first place.
Sorry for derailing the the thread.

husband?

then WHY? from a non political, just human point of view, why call it husband and husband when the term was/is meant for the two complementary humans that can potentially make a family?

are you planning on adopting or purchasing an egg? if not, then why not call it a corporation?

there are so many heterosexual couples who are either childless or simply not married, but you guys need to declare "husband and husband" Why?

I never delved into this, but it really does look like you're boasting defiance with revenge in mind, or at heart.

Do you even consider the unintended potential future consequences for all the other 95% of homosexuals who don't want to put themselves into that defiant position? or just don't care?

This post should be banned. WTF.

"Boasting defiance with revenge in mind"????? You know nothing about these people. If they are married, they are spouses and have every right to the term husband. Hell, even if not married you can call your other half whatever you want as far as I'm concerned, it has 0 bearing on my life.

from a non political, just human point of view, why call it husband and husband when the term was/is meant for the two complementary humans that can potentially make a family?

If the term was/is meant for "two complementary humans that can potentially make a family" I think for a couple that has spent 40+ years together and have complementary names(!) this is the perfect term for them!!

Even my 4 year old is learning about "families" in school now and he would be able to tell you that a family isn't just about a "husband + wife + child" it can be many things. My child has a few aunts and uncles that aren't blood related at all and yet he's closer to them than he is his blood-uncles and aunts. Get over yourself Matt84, the "Nuclear Family" hasn't existed since even before the term was invented.

WHAT??

From your ridiculous logic a heterosexual couple that is married but doesn't choose to have kids also have no rights to use the term husband? A couple that adopts a child doesn't have the right to the title??? Do you even KNOW the definition of a biological family? You do realise that not all hetero families are biological right? But your weirdo logic would mean that my sister who is a stepmum to two kids has no right to call her spouse with whom she has a legal union a "husband" because she doesn't form part of his biological family. You must have been halfway through a case of malber when you wrote that line of your argument.

Can the admins PLEASE delete Matt84's homophobic rant. It has no place in this thread, nor on this forum.

TO Steven & Steve -- Congrats on your 40 years+!!!! That is amazing, and a feat that not many achieve.

DO bring basically the entire contents of your local Asian market with you, it can be a run around to get some things here.

Talk about getting political, geeze. What crawled up your ass and died? Not everyone who gets married want children.

husband?

Dude, the guy posted about living in Palermo and one of the first responses is a list of questions asking about his life choices peppered with statements which judge his personal life. Then you say "sorry if I offended anyone" and for derailing the post? You got your reaction now, but as "intrigued" as you are, I hope you're not offended by people's offense to your display of curiosity. The framing of your questions is lacking if the actual intent of the hook is to get real answers. By the way, my statement about things crawling up your ass and dying was to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe this is not your practice, not an actual judgement of you but your actions. If you really are sorry, great. But it's on the internet now and really is offensive. How does someone else's life choices and personal life have so much of an effect on yours? Is it really impacting your rights?

Why do you assume I was angry while writing that?
My mood while writing that QUESTION was intrigued:

I mean couples in love usually elope anf only then get married for societal pressures ans to have children within an institutional context od their making.

With both elements missing I honestly fail to see the point.

Taxes?

Matias is going thru a Pico de Stress one can tell :)

Steve & Steven Welcome to City del Buen Aire...!

Can we infer that Matias discriminatory views represent a large portion of Argentines, should one expect discrimination ?? B)

PD ( I believe it DOES)

Back