Moving To Argentina-Aduana Question

Shipped my things from NY to Buenos Aires a few years ago (bed, couch, tv stand, chair, kitchen things, clothes, books etc). Probably needed a bit more space than you. My experience was that the fewer the brokers, the less the expenses. I can give you the name of the shipper that I used here in Argentina if you would like? They were very very good. (This was a door to door move)

Thanks all for your comments! I have PM some of you for more info! Gracias again!

All containers cannot be checked. 1.1 million TEU's arrive in the port of Buenos Aires every year. The have to do it randomly. Household goods returning probably get more scrutiny. It helps to have a good despanchte............ Per the article , they are looking for drugs. Not the 5 Tv's 2 washing machines , couches , furniture etc....

Hola Gang

Just move here from Atlanta had to get out of Babylon I got an email saying my shipment it had arrived I call an I was told my
stuff has been held up and that I need a Customs broker........ any suggestions???? I've emailed an called this company since then but know reply I'am getting worried ...
I need some help

Hola Gang

Just move here from Atlanta had to get out of Babylon I got an email saying my shipment it had arrived I call an I was told my
stuff has been held up and that I need a Customs broker........ any suggestions???? I've emailed an called this company since then but know reply I'am getting worried ...
I need some help

Careful, the forum police are going to get you for hijacking the thread...

stuff has been held up and that I need a Customs broker........ any suggestions???? I've emailed an called this company since then but know reply I'am getting worried

To put it in a medical way, start doing some dilatation exercises and buy some Vaseline® at the nearest pharmacy.

Why not plan/envision this ahead? Your Legal status here? How big the shipment?

To put it in an animalistic way: despachantes de aduana (= customs brokers) are the hyenas, you're the wounded calf.

They're going to quote you a price in dollars for most of them... (run away).

Back