Moving to Argentina from Africa for a better life.

Does a lawyer cost much even if all of your paperwork is ready and he/she just has to apply for you? I read here it costs a lot for those with incomplete paperwork.
If you have to employ a lawyer for the process, it will cost a minimum of USD5-6k. There's no fee for doing it yourself, or you can do the physical part yourself (getting appointments, handing in documentation) and have a lawyer oversee the process for much less.

Can you even get a student visa? A Syrian friend was denied a student visa a few years ago. He had all the money needed. He was accepted by the university but denied a student visa due to citizenship.

I see lots of Africans here but they are all selling clothes on the sidewalk bordered by Lavalle, Corrientes, Pueyyredon and back to Lavalle. So not sure if that is a better life but it must mean its possible for people from Africa to move here and inshallah you can progress from there

I see lots of Africans here but they are all selling clothes on the sidewalk bordered by Lavalle, Corrientes, Pueyyredon and back to Lavalle. So not sure if that is a better life but it must mean its possible for people from Africa to move here and inshallah you can progress from there
Did they all arrive legally? And are visas given to the citizens of any country in Africa? The writer says he studied electrical engineering. Will he be willing to be a street salesman?

Did they all arrive legally? And are visas given to the citizens of any country in Africa? The writer says he studied electrical engineering. Will he be willing to be a street salesman?
I understand these are refugees from Senegal, I see some of them gaining citizenship. They've been here a while

Back