Moving to Argentina with myeloma cancer

Hospital Italiano is tops. It is the one the best medical students fight to get into when they graduate.As a teaching hospital, its doctors keep up to date with the latest in medical care.

The building itself is huge and parts of it are old, but the medical staff can't be beaten. The Hospital Aleman has a more modern building, but the staff is not as good. I've had the same procedure done in both hospitals, and the HI was better - far more thorough and professional.
Thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

Unfortunately nowadays, it is taking several months to get appointments with certain doctors or specialties in Hospital Italiano (lately the average is at least 3 to 5 months)
There's practically no waiting for private patients. That is, non-Hospital Italiano plan members.

Last edited:
You being from the UK, I’m surprised nobody mentioned the British Hospital here in the city. It was founded in 1844. A lot of the local celebrities get treated there so I believe it is highly regarded. From the outside looks very clean and modern in spite of being 179 y.o. They have an oncology department so it may be of interest to you.

There's practically no waiting for private patients. That is, non-Hospital Italiano plan members.
I was a private patient until recently and I continue trying to consult many of the same doctors I used to see as a private patient. You may get ahead of the plan members privately, only on exceptional basis, but it isn't usually the rule.

Back