Moving to BA for 6 months

justgirl90

Registered
Hi all,

My name is Ashleigh. I am a 21yr old from Austalia and after recently graduating, I seem to have more passion for travelling than a career right now (uh oh!).

I arrive in BA in 2 weeks with the intention of living and working (as an English teacher) for about 6 months before travelling the rest of this amazing continent. I will be booking my first month's accommodation before finding a more permenant share house. Does anyone have any recommendations in regards to good and affordable areas/suburbs? Although this will depend on where I find work, it will be nice to have an idea. I am also interested in learning Capoeira to stay fit, and to tackle Spanish.

I would love to meet some more likeminded people to share my time with. Can't wait to experience it all.

Ash

Went to write you a private message, but seems you have the function disabled...

I'm an Aussie living in BA, If you want to meet up/get filled in on life in BA - send me a message.

Thanks for the link Lis, think I've found a place in Palermo - just need to book it now

Hey switcheroo, can't seem to write you a private message either and don't know how to activate mine..? My email is [email protected]

Back