moving to the countryside for a month

RandallBass

Registered
i would like to move for the month of feb as an alternative to the expensive city life. anyone have any suggestions on where to go, how to find lodging, what the costs would be?
im a photographer who would love to live simply, not camping in the dirt though, and just need food, water, lodging and security (as compared to the city's lack there of)
thanks!:cool:

RandallBass said:
i would like to move for the month of feb as an alternative to the expensive city life. anyone have any suggestions on where to go, how to find lodging, what the costs would be?
im a photographer who would love to live simply, not camping in the dirt though, and just need food, water, lodging and security (as compared to the city's lack there of)
thanks!:cool:

I don´t know about prices, the only advice I can give you is that if you are moving out of the city, do not go to GBA ( greater Buenos Aires, or Buenos Aires suburbs ) That is the least safe area to be. There are wonderful places in the province of BsAs, just not the GBA ( try 200 km out of the city or so )

I would go to Mendoza or Bariloche if it was for a month as the countryside round there is beautiful, but around Buenos Aires it's just hundreds of miles of flat farming land with not many views.

Back