MUFC supporters club/england national/club football

nickthebrit

Registered
Hi All,
Anyone interested in starting an MUFC supporters club down here in BA ( i might not qualify because I am form Manchester not Surrey!!) and/or into English Football/EPL( national and other clubs) nothing serious or heavy.... just for football lovers allover... any nationality any club... even maybe the sweaties!!!
I have spoke to a few bars in Micro and Palermo who are willing to host and help...

We can get affiliation.... and host re-live games in the evenings...(for those working and early starts...)
lets run it in relation to the times shown... i.e family orientated in the day.... adult orientated on eveing games/re-runs at night....
Please post back opinions... I am a Utd fan... but more than willing to create an EPL supporters club...
ideas and comments please....(nothing hostile!!!)

nick

"nickthebrit" said:
Hi All,
Anyone interested in starting an MUFC supporters club down here in BA ( i might not qualify because I am form Manchester not Surrey!!) and/or into English Football/EPL( national and other clubs) nothing serious or heavy.... just for football lovers allover... any nationality any club... even maybe the sweaties!!!
I have spoke to a few bars in Micro and Palermo who are willing to host and help...

We can get affiliation.... and host re-live games in the evenings...(for those working and early starts...)
lets run it in relation to the times shown... i.e family orientated in the day.... adult orientated on eveing games/re-runs at night....
Please post back opinions... I am a Utd fan... but more than willing to create an EPL supporters club...
ideas and comments please....(nothing hostile!!!)

nick
I am a soccer lover and I like the EPL.
Do I qualify?

I am a Gooner and would be interested in getting together for Premiership games, so count me in.
Just don't bring your prawn sarnies along ;-)

Hello Pedro,
Even though I am not a MUFC fan(I actually support Leeds United), I am very interested in football and very much want to play( I used to play as a goalkeeper or defender) and was wondering if you knew anyone or anybody that was interested in joining a team or forming a team that can play on Sundays.Any assistance that you can forward to be would be greatly appreciated.

Back