Mum's to Be

Barbarella_in_BA

Registered
Hi There

I'm a 34yr old from London who is just over 3 months pregnant. I will be living in BA for the next couple of years and Intend to have the baby here.

I was wondering if there were any other expecting expat mum's to be out there who fancy a meet up. It would be nice to make friends with people who are in the same situ and to discuss each others experiences etc.

Drop me a line if your interested.

Hey,

3 months plus here to ! Expat mum to be who would love to meet up with you :)!
I live in Palermo and you?
Besos

hola

I am 26 weeks pregnant and just arrived in Buenos Aires yesterday. I would like to join it ;)

:)You misuse apostrophes just like many Argentine signs!

Correct usage patronising lesson for all Argentine posters
1. Mums to be is a plural and needs no apostrophe.
2. Mum's the word..needs an apostrophe as it stands for the the i in is
3. Mum's day needs an apostrophe as is shows possessive nature
4. mums' day all over the world needs an apostrophe as is shows possessive nature forplural subjects

Sorry to be so anal..we all have our own bugbears. Hope it helps someone.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth, for me giving birth here was a truly rewarding experience.

I think I have already met a few of you but I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you that I don't know. I am a nurse from the US specializing in maternity and I offer antenatal classes, doula services, lactation support here in BA... in English :) If you have any questions, need resources, or anything else please don't hesitate to ask. My website is www.BuenosAiresBabies.com

An early congratulations to you all and I think it's wonderful that you're getting together!

Back