Mum's to Be

I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and here til the end of May. I will then return (with baby!) late September. I wonder if this group is still meeting and if so, if you are accepting newcomers. i would be very keen to hear about local classes, groups etc. Nicola

HI there - I'm 19 weeks pregnant and would really really love to meet up with you all. We've just decided to stay here for the birth and will be here until at least Christmas...Annie

Hello Annie.... and anyone else who is interested!
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and look to meet up with anyone who is interested.
I am Argentinean, raised in Texas and have been living in the Middle East for the last 6 years... Go figure!!! Anyway, I've been back in BA for about 7 months now and just getting used to the way things work here. I'm in Palermo and willing to move around the surrounding areas. Hope to hear from y'all!!!

Have a great day!

It's amazing to see all of these expats who have hopped onto the local babymaking trend.

Congratulations to all of youz (or is it "all youz"?)! This is an exciting time in your lives.

Thanks Napoleon! This is a very exciting time and I'm looking forward to sharing it!

Hi Cuevas

Nice to hear from you. Im pleased to say that mummy club is growing and you are more than willing to come play with us. Drop me a line to my private email ( it's on one of my earlier posts) and I can fill you in on the next meet up etc

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi there!

I'm 35 weeks pregnant woman who moved with her husband to Buenos Aires some months ago due to his job. Both of us are Mexicans and we spent the last 5 years leaving in Germany. Happy to be back in Latin America but missing having international friends. Specially me who's staying at home and will for the next months stay still at home... if there is someone in your group living in Puerto Madero, I would love to have a partner to spend the time in the area with our babies and to share pregnancy/baby experiences!

Very nice group, congrats!

Hi,

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and was wondering if you are still meeting up. I would love to find a baby group for my daughter after she is born and ready for one.
Thanks!

Hi animaldr,

I'm 29 weeks and have been toying with the idea of starting a new thread/group on here for people closer to my due date but I'm happy to meet anyone really at any stage. I know a few Mums here, local and expat...it's interesting to share experiences. Do PM me if you'd like to.

Hi guys, well I am not preggers anymore, had my baby here just over a year ago, happy to share tips, advice, experience with hospitals, doctors, etc. Also have lots of toys and baby stuff, swings, etc to sell second hand if anyone interested. 90% of my baby equipment came from the US or Europe so everything is good quality.
Also of course would love to meet other families with kids and babies, I also have a daughter who is almost 7, all of her friends are local, would be cool to meet some expat kids as well (she was born in Canada, but baby here in Capital).

Back