Musicians In BA!!

samcarnellconnor

Registered
Hi All,

I am a singer/Bassist currently living in Buenos Aires, is there anyone out there that would be interested in a Jam session with the idea of perhaps creating a band?

My main influences include: Pearl Jam, RHCP, Hendrix, Killers, BB King and basically any other types of Blues, Rock, Jazz, Funk ect...

Please message this thread and lets get making music!

Peace and plenty

Sam

Hi Sam

I posted on here a while ago as my argentine boyfriend is looking for a singer for his band. They have a rock/funk kind of vibe.

If you have any recordings of you singing you could send them to me. Or if are interested at all, just send me a PM here and we can arrange to meet up.

Thanks!

Hi Katie,

I have a live recording on the link below, I am very interested, it would be great to start playing again!

http://www.facebook.com/collectivejamandthecool?sk=app_178091127385

Try that link, if you can't listen to the tracks then let me know, The quality is not the best, I would recommend listening through some fairly good speakers, It is from a live show we done last year or the year before, I can't remember.

Speak soon

Sam

Hi Katie,

Not sure if my previous message was posted as I put a link in it and I am so new to this that I am unsure of how to send a "PM" I am very interested, and can forward you a track by email??

Let me know, thanks for the reply

S

Hey

There used to be a way to private message on here, but it doesn't seem to be here anymore. Could you repost the link? My boyfriend has some tracks in dropbox if you would like to take a listen he can give you access.

Thanks,

Katie

Hi Katie,

I have tried to post the link, it is telling me that my post has to be approved first before it will be shown. That would be great if I could have a listen! You can email me at: [email protected]

Sam

Back