My company is HIRING - English speakers NEEDED

epl

Registered
Hello,

My company has several job openings. For anyone with strong to excellent English speaking skills, please review the positions on our jobs page. If you are interested in any of the openings, let me know and I can help to coordinate introductions.

About Nextive:
Founded in 2008, Nextive helps its customers with technology consulting and software development for mobile, social, and internet platforms. Our customers come to us for product design, architecture, and development related to their key mobile and social initiatives. Providing value, access to resources, and quick concept-to-market is the best way for us to partner with each and every customer.

Why Work With Us:
Nextive provides an innovative, dynamic and fast-paced working environment. We encourage creativity and offer challenging projects. The team is comprised of super cool, smart people who support one another and are driven towards excellence and customer success. We feed off of the ever-changing mobile and social environment and take great pleasure in contributing to this space.

We offer competitive benefits and the stability of working at a large company while maintaining the flexibility and feel of a start-up. We are always looking for great people who are enthusiastic and fun to join our team.

Thanks!

Allison

epl said:
Hello,

My company has several job openings. For anyone with strong to excellent English speaking skills, please review the positions at the following link:

http://nextive.theresumator.com/

If you are interested in any of the openings, let me know and I can help to coordinate introductions.

About Nextive:
Founded in 2008, Nextive helps its customers with technology consulting and software development for mobile, social, and internet platforms. Our customers come to us for product design, architecture, and development related to their key mobile and social initiatives. Providing value, access to resources, and quick concept-to-market is the best way for us to partner with each and every customer.

Why Work With Us:
Nextive provides an innovative, dynamic and fast-paced working environment. We encourage creativity and offer challenging projects. The team is comprised of super cool, smart people who support one another and are driven towards excellence and customer success. We feed off of the ever-changing mobile and social environment and take great pleasure in contributing to this space.

We offer competitive benefits and the stability of working at a large company while maintaining the flexibility and feel of a start-up. We are always looking for great people who are enthusiastic and fun to join our team.

Thanks!

Allison
link doesn,t work:rolleyes:

Hello, Is this position still open? I am English, 22 and studying Spanish and Business. I am living in Buenos Aires for 9 months to improve my Spanish. Would this be of any use?

I notice there´s no Spanish language requirement in the positions I´ve looked at

Positions are no longer available for expats at this time. Thank you for your emails and interest.

Back