My experience extending tourist visitor visa - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

I just clicked on my original link (above) and I got the same screen I got originally, so I'm not sure how you can click the same link and get a different screen? I'm attaching a screenshot ...
Yeah, that part was the same... when I entered my info I was sent to another screen where it was prefilled with some information and blank in others.

I removed my info but here's the screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 9.20.27 AM(1).jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 9.20.27 AM(1).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, that part was the same... when I entered my info I was sent to another screen where it was prefilled with some information and blank in others.

I removed my info but here's the screenshot
OK, so my number was for a 90 day extension of a 90 day tourist visa (prorroga), and then I got my approval pdf doc to download on the next screen. I'm guessing your number was for a temporary residency and that took you to a different page to upload your pdf?

OK, so my number was for a 90 day extension of a 90 day tourist visa (prorroga), and then I got my approval pdf doc to download on the next screen. I'm guessing your number was for a temporary residency and that took you to a different page to upload your pdf?
So, I went back and checked a few hours after submitting it. I definitely did the 90-day tourist extension and got the document... looks like they just added more steps in recent months. Chalk it up to more bad UX on a government website 😆

Back