My Experience W Aerolineas Argentinas

back on topic:
any side by side comparisons of leg room on aerolineas and other airlines? I think they give a bit more, but it has been a while since I have flown domestic in the US.
I think part of the difference is that taking a plane in Argentina is still a luxury for most of the population and they treat it a bit better. In Europe and the USA it is on the same level as taking a greyhound bus.

back on topic:
any side by side comparisons of leg room on aerolineas and other airlines? I think they give a bit more, but it has been a while since I have flown domestic in the US.
I think part of the difference is that taking a plane in Argentina is still a luxury for most of the population and they treat it a bit better. In Europe and the USA it is on the same level as taking a greyhound bus.

I recently flew a LAN Airbus 320 from Punta Arenas to Santiago, and it was on a level with US domestic service - barely reclining seat, minimal legroom, and I was truly fortunate not to be sitting next to an obese person.

I supposed to fly to Corrientes yesterday for work. My flight suppoused to be at 5.50 but by 11 I gave up after they told me that there was a strong storm at Corrientes. I asked if it means that the airplane is still there (Corrientes) waiting to take off. She said yes.

At Aerolineas they told me they have no problem to give me back the money if I buy it straight to them. I used ML so now I m dealing with them.

So, I m not going to use them (both) for busisness trips any more. To drive to Corrientes takes almost the same time and it is more predictable.

It's back again !! Apparently they had a malfunction at AEP yesterday for a few hours which means of course my flight that was supposed to land there was one of the lucky ones to get cancelled. This meant I had to go sit on a bus in semi-cama for 7 hours to make my flight out of EZE. No warning, no notifications, nothing. Just when I thought they were getting a bit better :( What's the bet they won't refund the money either.

I have just had an international flight (in 4 weeks time) with Aerolineas moved from a Wednesday morning to the following Friday morning the same week (i.e. 2 days time). They just sent me an email.

This is not super convenient as I have a transfer that is now costing me out of pocket.

I have asked for an alternative / earlier flight or partial refund (Please stop laughing at me. Yes, I can hear you over the internet). However, I will be thrilled to bits with a conciliatory email expressing any sort of regret or apology that they didn't manage to type into the original automated email.

Has anyone had any experience / success with this before?

Back