My move was delayed due to COVID 19 !

Listened to that podcast last night actually, funny to see it here!
It absolutely paints a horrific future, financially and culturally. It (mainly the expert guest, Lauri Garrett) almost gives no possibility of being wrong or too extreme in the projections. I don't know the future, but the podcast is in such stark contrast to what's happening right now, already, in some places.
Museums being warehouses no-one can go to? Louvre already opened on July 6.

Facemasks forever? Take a look at webcams from all over the world in famous spots-- barely a single person is wearing a mask in Rome (check in the day when the monuments are crowded.

UK was in the news for offering massive discounts to get the people out to restaurants -- government offering the discounts, not the restaurants themselves!

Confusing signals/behavior is all I can say.
edit: spelling

Some museums are opening with limited admissions to ensure social distancing. Performing arts are completely cancelled through the end of the year at least. I don't see how they can resume in January. Restaurants in the northern hemisphere seem to be opening where they have outside service.

This is not a prediction, it is what the DNU says explicitly. It is crystal clear, the point is nobody wants to accept reality. Denial is a strong defense mechanism.

Cool, what does it say...no tourist entries until a date to be decided upon in 2021?

Cool, what does it say...no tourist entries until a date to be decided upon in 2021?
No. It declares the Pandemic emergency for one year while there is another decree where its says flights are suspended for 15 days automatically renew refering the the emergency decree mentioned before.

No. It declares the Pandemic emergency for one year while there is another decree where its says flights are suspended for 15 days automatically renew refering the the emergency decree mentioned before.

I don't understand this. "flights are suspended for 15 days automatically renew refering the the emergency decree mentioned before." Could you clarify this. Perhaps state it in Spanish.

After watching that horrific podcast, I wonder: Is life in pandemic mode the new normal? Can this be the end of the world as we knew it?

Lauri Garrett seems to think so.

So no flights until --at least-- March 2021 is what it implies?

Now Comes back to life the Good Ole Saying "Love it Or Leave It"

Back