My oldest son got mugged for the 3rd time this year.

Teach your kid one thing.......i am a local...i know.

HE should never allow the thugs to get CLose to him........and if they do...( and dont have a pistol).....instruct your child....to RUN AWAY SCREAMING........

ME QUIEREN ROBAR.!!!!!!!!!! ME QUIEREN ROBAAAAAR!!!!!!!

That is the best tactic to be able to get away without being robbed.

Soldado que huye sirve para otra guerra.

If he saw gun.....he should give away his underpants......
But in any big city, even Ny, Detroit, LA...you can get robbed like this.

It is a matter of learning the streets in order to not be a prey.

Saludos!

Young one tags along. One thing when you're by yourself and a different story when your dear ones are also involved. You need your undivided attention.

Well, yesterday at 6PM a group of people (2-5) tried to mug my kids, possibly break into the building (Caballito).
Kids were followed and when stopped at the front door noticed a group that didn't look friendly/innocent enough. As instructed, kids didn't stay in place but moved to a nearby store and eventually flagged a police car. A group of 3 other not too friendly youngsters hovered around the kids and the cops for a couple of passes before moving on.
No crime, no detentions, a cop delivered my kids to me.
Shitty times.

I had a similar scare in front of my door the other evening. Was talking to a friend in front of my door when a couple of dark skinned people walked straight towards us after watching us from the other side of the street for a few minutes while apparently waiting at a bus stop. Told my friend to move out of the X (clear the path or force them to change theirs and tip their game) but they just converged at the foor at the same time someone else did and gained access to the building, no questions asked and without no one else coming downstaris to open for them. Havent'heard from any troubles in the building yet the couple did look way out of place.

Eyes peeled out there, folks!

PS: Only mention skin color because there are no people with those traits in my building or in the area, therefore they should need someone to come down and open for them in order to gain access to it. Yet they managed to go straight in as in possession of a set of keys or in the company of the other fellow who is a tennant but did not seemed to know them.

Back