My Portano Experiance

Pensador

Registered
Uff thank God it is over.. But the the show stopper was the last night. I have never had to live with them in my house until this summer. Last night I was cooking some Milanese Neapolitana and I had them lined up with cheese and sauce on a cooking sheet ready to go in the oven. I walked out of my kitchen for 5 minutes and came back to put them in the oven while the pasta finished cooking.

Oh my God the #*$#ing Portano buried my Milanese Neapolitana in Oregano and Perfil in the 5 minutes I was gone and did not even ask me about me it. I am standing there looking at this in complete unbelief. I had already added spices and made my own tomato sauce that was also flavored. And the Portano destroyed it.

Oh my God the #*$#ing Portano buried my Milanese Neapolitana in Oregano and Perfil in the 5 minutes I was gone and did not even ask me about me it. I am standing there looking at this in complete unbelief. I had already added spices and made my own tomato sauce that was also flavored. And the Portano destroyed it.

What's a "Portano" and why did he or she have access to your Perfil?

At least he didn't misspell his user name. An extra "i" would make him The Penisador (aka the one "i'd" monster).
emo12.gif

LOL Porteno = My wifes cousins new boy friend from BA or a Porteno as they call them here. I figured it was a known term I guess not. It general it seems to be used around here and by the Argentinians from the provinces in reference to people from BA that are not very likable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porte%C3%B1o

I never really understood why people loathed them so much until the past week.This guy was driving me nuts. I have never experienced anyone so rude in my life to be honest. But thank God it is over.

Back