Nadal - Djokovic Tix - Anyone Have A Broker?

Icabod

Registered
I want to get a pair of tickets for the Nov match and the options on the internet are terrible, and non-existent. Terrible because on the sites where I can buy them with a foreign credit card the rates are jacked up. On the sites where the tix are accurately priced, I can only use a local card (Santander) that I do not have, and do not want.

I can pay with foreign credit card, in cash pesos, or in cash USD. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

Looks like Mercadolibre has what I need. However in the event it falls thru I am still open to suggestions.

OK, so Mercadolibre is pushing the prices up beyond the reasonable (in my humble and limited opinion). If anyone wants to see I will pay U$D750 for four tickets in any section outside the top nosebleed Alta Norte.

Thanks.

Thanks, but the options above highlight the worst inconvenience about living in Argentina as a gringo: how to pay for something. The first option allows cash, but they jack up the prices to three times face value: no thanks. The second is reasonable, if you are a rich Argentine. You can pay with credit card at face value (or close to it), but if you have dollars it just doesn't make any sense since it raises the costs about 40%, thereby pushing it out of my range. And the final option requires a local Santander account.

So, here I am. I have an offer from a dude that is reasonable, I just have to take a bunch of pesos out to the strangest address ever, during weird hours, where no doubt "Martin" and a few of his friends will hook me up (with a baseball bat to the head). I might round up a few friends and give it a shot. Probably easier to try and contact Nadal via Facebook at this point.

Back