Nanny Search / Advice

msamale

Registered
We are looking for a nanny / au pair / niñera / babysitter starting in mid April. If you know anyone who is looking for work, or can give advice on what maket rates are, or advice on hiring people here (we've heard some bad stories) and precautions we should take, please let us know.

We have 21 month year old boy currently, and by August we will have a newborn as well. Someone with a lot of energy is preferred. We live close to a Subte and many bus and train routes in Retiro / Plaza San Martin. We would pay reasonable transportation costs to our home. We are still trying to determine the number of hours we need, but somewhere between 25-50 hours per week. We both work out of the home so we can be flexible on almost anything. We will pay cash weekly and will pay at market or above market rates for the right person. No English skills are necessary.

Hello
I saw on craigslist some au pairs looking for a job
Good luck with the search
Reina

Hey!

My name is Charlotte, and I have been working as a babysitter here in town for 3 diffrent familys now. I speek swedish, english and some german. If you are intressted, then you have my email here so we can keep in touch; [email protected]

/charlotte

Hi!

Congrats on baby number 2! I have experience working as au pair for two different families and a long history with babysitting. I am the oldest of four kids and comfortable working with all ages. I would love to pass along my resume. Feel free to contact me, my email is [email protected]
Best,
Molly

Back