National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
diosaarenosa said:
By 'column' does he mean of the editorial or bricks and mortar variety?

lol, this is getting way too obvious. He tried to translate "Falange", Phalanx, a "column" of well organized and uniformed pretty boys.

And No Steve, sexual preference makes no difference to me, but as French Jurist first detected, repressed sexual preference might be a weighty issue in this particular thread.

blangi_1_3.jpg

Looks just as much like an American Cub Scout of the 50's as a German brown shirt of the 30's.

Please don't use photos of children out of context to make your point.

Steve from so many of your posts in different threads, I gotta say you are the most morally sound person I've met online. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while actually. You are just right, neither morallistic, nor cynical.

steveinbsas said:
Looks just as much like an American Cub Scout of the 50's as a German brown shirt of the 30's.

Please don't use photos of children out of context to make your point.

Photo belongs to history books (1930s of course).
I'm not sure if that's so much out of context, but if people want it removed, I'll do so

I don't think its necessary to remove it, specially since this is a looney thread. But let's all keep in mind that that boy was the equivalent of today's African child soldiers. If he was 10 at the time of the picture (say 1936?) then he was probably less than 18 when he began killing.

Matt84 said:
A "Grand Movement whose Columns will sweep the Nation". What's the proper Spanish (Spaniard) word for Column? Falange?

So how would this work? You said the other day that you didn't like Franco maybe for being too bland.
Now I'm not the kind of person that automatically bashes any Third Position movement by calling it Nazi: So let's explore this movement you seem unable to define:

Have you for example read Giovanni Gentile?

Gentile is good as are many others, and I was quite open in calling Fascism a legitimate response of the Italian People to mortal dangers facing them at the time, so I don't see what the big secret is here. The fact is, however, as much as I respect this man and the Fascist movement, I am not one of them...my views are different. On the other hand, I have no desire to get into discussions of political philosophy on this thread. You are the only poster who seems genuinely interested in what I mean rather than trying to "expose" me (expose what?) but I don't do that on online forums. What I mean is pretty plain, you mentioned the Vanguardia Nacional, they seem to me to be able to ignite a Movement.

Matt84 said:
lol, this is getting way too obvious. He tried to translate "Falange", Phalanx, a "column" of well organized and uniformed pretty boys.

And No Steve, sexual preference makes no difference to me, but as French Jurist first detected, repressed sexual preference might be a weighty issue in this particular thread.

He didn't detect anything, he's just plugging into the small set of cliches he learned while in Paris, among which is the crap that Fascists are "repressed homosexuals." This is one of the lamest homilies around, and it's particularly stupid (hypocritical?) coming from liberals and leftists who claim to support gay rights.

Please say where in my thread you see homosexual messages. It is the minds of the midgets of this forum that are in the gutter...he looks at a picture of a healthy blond boy waving a flag, that he himself posted, and has homosexual thoughts about it, and assumes other people do too.

If you think there's something gay about admiring Youth who are eager to help their nation and defend their way of life then there's something wrong with you.

To you Matt84, I'm not saying you're like that, but this is why I don't get into arguments with dwarves on forums, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to get me to argue them, as there's nothing to argue.

My thread stands for those who'd like to give it a straight answer. The fear and hysteria of the leftists in response to my original post is plain for all to see. They're afraid...and they should be.

Well, what you say is really in line with Lyndon LaRouche's Youth Movement. They are very anti-British and they have a big chapter here. You might wanna look into that.

On the other hand I've never met the people from Vanguardia Nacionalista, but I do know some people who call themselves the "Whole Truth Movement" (Moviiento por la Verdad Completa) that work to get military officers from the Anti-Communist war of the 70s out of jail. They might, or are probably, related.

It's a pitty you wont discuss political theory, and contradictory to your call for Spiritual Revival , but again that was one of Gentile's points: that Fascist Philosophy was so great that all intellectual opposition only strengthened his point. It didn't go as planned and he was lynched by my compatriots.

Now, it would advance your cause to discuss at least some philosophical aspects of Fascism: For instance you could easily clear out all relation with anti-semitism by simply pointing out that Mussolini's first wife and Fascist ideologue was a (atheist) Jew!

I'm glad that you opened this thread - though disappointed that you wont go into further detail - because it's an excellent opportunity to show how Fascism doesn't equate Nazism. Fascism is such a taboo in our Western Society that we run the risk of not recognizing it for what it is, and of repeating it (or even realizing that we are!).

So I fully encourage your participation in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back