National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt84 said:
Well, what you say is really in line with Lyndon LaRouche's Youth Movement. They are very anti-British and they have a big chapter here. You might wanna look into that.

On the other hand I've never met the people from Vanguardia Nacionalista, but I do know some people who call themselves the "Whole Truth Movement" (Moviiento por la Verdad Completa) that work to get military officers from the Anti-Communist war of the 70s out of jail. They might, or are probably, related.

It's a pitty you wont discuss political theory, and contradictory to your call for Spiritual Revival , but again that was one of Gentile's points: that Fascist Philosophy was so great that all intellectual opposition only strengthened his point. It didn't go as planned and he was lynched by my compatriots.

Now, it would advance your cause to discuss at least some philosophical aspects of Fascism: For instance you could easily clear out all relation with anti-semitism by simply pointing out that Mussolini's first wife and Fascist ideologue was a (atheist) Jew!

I'm glad that you opened this thread - though disappointed that you wont go into further detail - because it's an excellent opportunity to show how Fascism doesn't equate Nazism. Fascism is such a taboo in our Western Society that we run the risk of not recognizing it for what it is, and of repeating it (or even realizing that we are!).

So I fully encourage your participation in this thread.

As far as I know they didn't make any allegations of anti-semitism against me...because they themselves are anti-semites. They believe Jews control the world and the Mossad did 9/11. Why are you wasting time arguing with them?

Of course Fascism, Nazism, Carlism, Rexism, Francoism, etc., are all different and only mental cripples could believe they're the same, but I'm not here to "educate" people, but to ask a question!

There will be a National Revolution in Argentina I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back